Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery.
-Jane Austen

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The doctor is in...

Ok that was cheesy but House is back on Fox!  I did experience a substantial amount of disappointment when I realized the premiere would be away from the hospital and subsequently Cuddy and Wilson (oh how I love Lisa Edelstein and Robert Sean Leonard).  But not to worry, because House should be safely back within the walls of Princeton-Plainsboro next Monday, and oh the mischief that will commence!  I heard from the people at TV Guide that House MD is the most watched show on television in the world.  Don't quote me because I could have dreamed that or otherwise made it up, but nonetheless it is awesome, creative, and intelligent so everyone should watch it at least once.

So no review or anything, just a small exclamation of joy and a plug for Fox Monday nights (which is entirely unendorsed and sadly without financial  gain on my end).  Unless someone from the network reads this and would like to give a struggling college senior a job or internship.

But I digress.  House is back and my love for the season is complete.  With the turning of leaves and cooler temperatures come my favorite TV shows and  holidays.  What could be better? (other than a November return for Chuck on NBC... get it together guys!)

...Hen

0 comments:

Post a Comment